Friday, January 15, 2010

A trip to the hospital...

It's been a while since I visit my favourite place..
Hospital Universiti Kuala Lumpur
also known as "University Malaya Medical Centre"
Hehe...not actually my fav place but my place that I have to visit
in the past since August 2009.
On 13 January, I revisited the place after 1 month escaping it.
U know I've been visiting the place in alternate week since August.
First remutho clinic then gine and the week past by without I realizing it.
As I wake up, it's been on Dec'09..
After being discharge from hospital,
I was relieve that I'm not going to this place again.
But on 13, I revisited this place.
Fortunately, this time the visit was a nice one.
:)
My appointment was on 2pm at ortho clinic.
Trying to discover why my waist hurt.
Normal routine for government hospital,
to take a number it takes ages.
After taking number,
you have to take another number to see the doctor.
By the way,the number is just for the patient to pay the fees
before seeing the doctor.
I don't think that I say this but i actually miss this
long routine.
Along this routine, I got to see all the people around me.
It gives me something to think about especially seing the
sick people.
How glad I am that I'm not being test like them.
It also help me to gain extra strength to fight.
After all, your mind are the best medicine.
If you had it in your positive way.
Well, that's all for this time.
I'll have another visit on 25jan.
Hope it will be another lesson to learnt.
Or maybe that I'll met someone new..

No comments: